Friday, September 09, 2005

Public Service Announcement For The Bushista Resistance

I've been hoping someone would do one blog/web entry that covers all the major malfeasance of the Resident and his cronies.

http://www.bobharris.com/content/view/636/1/

Mr. Harris does it so the rest of us don't have to. I wish I could smiley this, but the reality is just too...real. Still, kudos to Bob for wading through the virtual muck to give us the rundown on the real stuff along the Gulf Coast. As he puts it:
The lies are numerous, repeated, obvious, and easily documented.
Not to mention shameless, self-serving, vile and inexcusable. I wish I had more hope that America would wake up and realize what an obscene little man is running our country, but I have a little, which is more than I've had for a while now.

It shouldn't have taken losing an entire American city, a situation in which less than ten thousand deaths is a good thing, for us to get here. And the price is too high. But that there is hope at all is a good start.
--
(/) Roland X
Hope is a phoenix, after all. Whattaya know.

No comments: